Hello from Georgia!

crucible02

Found this forum after becoming a huge Randy Newberg fan. Joined a while back... Finally decided to introduce myself!

Never hunted outside of the state of Georgia but have a bug for Western hunting that won't cure. I have my first Colorado elk hunt planned with the father-in-law and a couple of friends for next year!

Thankful for a such a great resource as HuntTalk forums!

Last edited:
Welcome. I spent 5 years (10-15) in the ATL area.....was lucky enough to be in a Scout troop that camped about once a month...Did a lot of AT hiking up north and plenty of time on Lanier and Alatoona. Gotta tell ya that once you get up in the Rockys it is addicting.

I love my home state and I do a lot of hiking, myself, in North Georgia... but I went to Colorado for the first time last year and I've been a mess ever since then! Can't wait to get back!

I was lucky enough to get stationed here as my last duty station before I retired. Can't imagine leaving. Like you, I love my home state (IN) but there no mountains, elk, muleys, pronghorn ...etc there :)
I love my home state and I do a lot of hiking, myself, in North Georgia... but I went to Colorado for the first time last year and I've been a mess ever since then! Can't wait to get back!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back