Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hello From Afghanistan

Welcome to the site and thanks for serving. Stay safe. Hope to hear more from you.

Thanks for your service and stay safe. Welcome and I am glad that this forum can provide you a break from the daily stress you are experiencing over in Afghanistan.

Thank You!

Thank you for your service and defending our freedom. Come home safe and come get one of those big ones. You've earned 'em!

A question ... what is a "a friendly exchange of gun fire", Can gun fire ever be friendly??

good luck to all
the dog

Well we thought that they wanted to introduce themselves so we felt like we should return the greeting. I dont think they accounted for my boys being able to shoot as well as they can.

Big Fin,

Thank you that would be wonderful and I will get on that right away.

As for everyone else thank you for the welcome and the kind words. Look forward to sharing some pictures and stories with everyone. I'm very fortunate to be able to hunt one of the biggest chunks of public land in the state of Kansas that happens to hold monster whitetails as well as Elk (its very difficult to draw a bull tag). Take care and shoot straight.

RDA

The only words that meant anything to me.From my uncle, my Dad.... WWII, Italy, Korea.... I did 'Nam and The Storm. Listen. Keep your eyes Open,Your mind attuned, Yer Mouth Shut, and YOUR ASS DOWN !!

Come Home. We need to chase deer, beer and grils without regard for wellbeing..................for Many years.

Welcome RDA (even though you joined before I did). I was in your boat last year. All I could do was read, think and dream about being back and hunting. I got back in June and I'm about to go on my first Colorado Elk hunt with two other guys from my PLT. Good luck and God Bless!

Thank-you for your service. Stay safe and healthy. Come home ready to hunt.

Meanwhile ... we will endeavor to politically protect your hunting privileges, gain more access to public lands, and nurture our wildlife and big game species.

Thanks for serving your country RDA. We all appreciate what you do, even thou you may just think it is your duty. Watch your step, and your back. Our family lost a great guy last September 28, he was a Marine EOD tech, like he told his Mother-in-Law "Aw, Sue, someone has to do it." RIP Nick. Stay safe.

Stay safe and focused. . .I'm sure you will do fine chasing those bulls or whitetails. . .you seem to be getting alot of practice shooting in. . . keep practicing every chance you get!!:D Thanks for all you guys do!

Stay safe man. I was in your situation until april this year. i joined up on hunt talk back in feb and it definitely helped pass the time, and get excited about the upcoming season. But best of all, the majority of hunttalk'ers are a great guys. I'm sure you found that out already.

good luck on your hunt when you return. Kick ass over there

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back