Heading To The,,,,

Hunterman

,,,School this morning...Orca Lover and I are going to go and talk to the faculty advisor on the senior ball,,and pitch a bitch about how this thing was ran... My daughter should have come home all excited about the good time she had, instead of in tears about the dissapoint it was..After all you only get 1 Senior Ball....I don't really expect to get any money back, but to make my point know that as an alumni my money could have been better spent...

Hunterman(Tony)

Go get em hunter, yep more greedy people thats all it is about today hell even our parents are the same, really sad world but anywho go get em, tell em off for all of us:D

That's just sad. They need to focus on making it a nite to remember instead of how much money they made like someone else said. I for one would most deffinately want my money refunded or at least kick some butt.

Don't mean to be rude, but why in the heck would you stand in line for pictures for 2-1/2 hours while the party was going on?

Looks like you'd have said to heck with the pictures and got on with the party. Take a snap shot or two yourself.

Don't believe I'd stand in line 2-1/2 hours to see Elvis.

I had already paid for the pictures, so we stood in line. The point was made, and it turns out that it was more so the people from Emerald Downs that bombed our dance, not the school. And the pics took so long because in the beginning of the dance, the flash wires were crossed so camera 1 was making camera 2 flash and vise versa, so all of the 140 something pics had to be retaken. The photo company is upgrading all of the packages with wallets, so it shows that they want to make things better as much as they can.

Seems that the incompetence of the picture takers was the problem. Wouldn you think for that many pictures, they would have set up early and did some test shots? People amaze me.

Yeah well it is good that they are trying to do a better job, hope the best for ya ol

They were not able to get in soon enought to set up. The whole issue was with Emerald Downs and basically a breach of contract type thing.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back