Yeti GOBOX Collection

Heading to Montana

BrinkOutWest

Hey everyone!

My wife and I are both originally from central Nebraska, but we are planning to move to western Montana in about a year and a half. I grew up hunting whitetails, but I can't wait to finally move out to the high country and get after some elk and muleys with the bow! I know there is going to be one heck of a learning curve, so I'm just here to read as much as possible before it's time to finally get books on the ground!

Derek

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! Dan O, we are not 100% certain yet. We are really hoping for Missoula, and so far things are pointing in that direction. If that job opportunity falls through, then we will likely be looking at Billings or Bozeman.

Derek

It's good to have options. Cost of housing may also point you in the right direction. Billings may not sound appealing compared to BZN and Missoula but being in Eastern MT near with mountains to the North, West, and South is tough to beat especially with potential upland bird chasing

Bozeman is really growing in the job market. Lots of tech startups lately. Not a cheap place to live tho

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! Dan O, we are not 100% certain yet. We are really hoping for Missoula, and so far things are pointing in that direction. If that job opportunity falls through, then we will likely be looking at Billings or Bozeman.

Derek
Missoula is a interesting place. Check out the other main city's in the state. I think housing is higher than some other city's except Bozeman. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back