Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Heading out.

AZ402

Heading out. (Update)

Some baglicker from Wisconsin has a any antlered Deer tag in AZ. I guess I should help him out for a few days. Hopefully a good report will be posted when I get back.

G L and if you guys find a red backpack please leave it alone. It is money to bring up more of my amigos.

Kick the lick in the sack.:D

Talked to him a bit ago, a few bucks seen, but no shooters. Maybe you can get the cheesehead away from a road.;)

Some baglicker from Wisconsin has a Mule Deer tag in AZ. I guess I should help him out for a few days. Hopefully a good report will be posted when I get back.
Phuck Him, he couldnt kill a good buck if ya tied a rope roun its leg and staked him down for him!

Got back late last night from S. AZ. I made sure Pat wore his helmet at all times. We weren't able to find a buck while I was there that schmalts wanted to shoot.

In two days we saw 10 bucks, 9 muleys and 1 coues. The best buck was probably a 140ish 4x4. We did see a really cool non-typ muley, a 4x1 with trash. I was 50yrds from this buck and would've had a hard time passing him if I had the tag (purely for character).

Pat has four full days left and I think he'll connect on a good buck before it's over.

One of the 30 or so coues does we saw.

P1170232.jpg

We spotted 8-10 illegals under a 100yrds into the border. Pat got some video of them hiding in the wash, then bolting all over the forrest. We got a hold of the Border Patrol and they were in the area very quickly.

Border marker.

P1170246.jpg

Unfortunately this border jumper is here to stay :(

P1170248.jpg

We saw javelina, several different birds of prey and a HUGE bobcat. The bobcat will be a stinging memory in my mind for a while!:BLEEP:|oo

IMO, this is some of the coolest country that AZ has to offer.

P1170251.jpg

An area I really wanted to hunt, to bad it was in Mexico.

P1170256.jpg

schmalts said he was going to make a decal of this pic, for the rear window of his truck.

P1170240.jpg

We spotted 8-10 illegals under a 100yrds into the border. Pat got some video of them hiding in the wash, then bolting all over the forrest. We got a hold of the Border Patrol and they were in the area very quickly.

Dude,

If I have to prune the fruit trees by myself 'cuz the regular guys can't do it, I am gonna be pissed at you!!! I am already getting burned out having to shovel the snow.

Nice pics of some nice country.

Did you miss the B'cat with your assault rifle or with a bow?

Varmint/Assault Rifle, it was at the tail end of my bow range though. Real sickening feeling.

Talked with lick bag a few minutes ago, coues was all he saw this morning.

If he was real smart, he would offer each of my cousins $20 to go look for big bucks, with $50 to the guy who finds the biggest one.... :D

We like to call that "undocumented" guiding.... :D

Nice photos. Did you see any other deer hunters?

A few archery hunters and one guy with the same tag. The guy with the same tag, shot a buck that we passed yesterday morning. I think Pat will pretty much have it to himself the rest of the week.

Other than that, we saw no deer hunters. Quite a few quail hunters in certain areas but very little pressure to speak of.

Thanks for the pics! That is some neat looking country. Is that snow or glare on the Mtn tops in the last pic?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dfair2798
Back