Headed to the Supa Bowl...like a Boss

Way to go BRONCOS!!! Cam is young and passionate, and wanted that super bowl win pretty bad. Give me a guy who hates to lose any day. Just needs to fine tune his appearance in front of the cameras when things don't go your way.

Cam said "It was nothing special they did", other than hold the NFL's best offense to 10 points. Look up what Deion Sanders had to say about Cam walking out on the interview. Looks like Superman met his Kryptonite tonight!

So much for Wade Phillips being a bum, eh? :)

Pretty amazing defensive performance. It was killing me to watch Manning hand the ball off over and over and go three and out. Man, that's faith in your defense, and they damn sure stepped up to the plate.

Cam will be shitting out humble pie for quite a while, me thinks. :hump:

I agree with Deion. If you want to be on the big stage, you have to answer questions win or lose.

Also a reason I dislike Lynch and hope he disappears.

I am glad to see the Broncos win. I can't say that expected their defense to shutdown Carolina that hard.

As for the post game interviews, I could care less what Deion Sanders thinks. I get that these guys get paid a lot of money, that it is in their contracts, whatever. I would rather see the real reaction, rather than some canned interview. I actually, rather dislike the player that loves to get in front of the mike. Do your job, and shut up about it.

Also, Lynch may be a d-bag, but the fact that he blows off the media is the only thing I do like about him.

Football is a humbling game...I think Mr. Newton just got humbled. Had to laugh when he walks to the podium in a black hoodie covering his face, after wearing a different, flashy pimp suit all year. Too bad he didn't get to dance during the game either...the one time he flopped around on the ground throwing a 3-year old tantrum was about the closest he got. He could learn a lot from his coach.

That was a defensive ass kicking. Two weeks in a row to the top offense in each Conference. Hat is off to John Elway. After getting his teeth handed to him 2 years ago, he realized he needed a tougher defense. I'd say he built that and then some.
Loved every second of that beat down!
Go Broncos!

I can't stand guys like Cam. Super cocky when they win yet have less maturity than a 3 year old when they lose.

According to ESPN the Budweiser shout out by Manning was not a paid promotion. Maybe just his idea of a joke? Not sure. I am fine with Cam not saying much at all, better to say very little than something he might regret later. Life long Broncos fan and Denver native here, we are all smiles this morning!

According to ESPN the Budweiser shout out by Manning was not a paid promotion. Maybe just his idea of a joke? Not sure. I am fine with Cam not saying much at all, better to say very little than something he might regret later. Life long Broncos fan and Denver native here, we are all smiles this morning!

I think it may have been. Manning caught a bit of grief in the past saying he was going to drink some Bud instead of Coors.

I greatly appreciated his measured dodges of if he'll be back next year. The look on his face when Goodell started in on that line was great.

Most thought the age difference between Peyton and Cam would be the deciding factor. It sure was! Someone needs to grow up and learn how to lose. Anyone can win, but it takes a real man to be a good sportsman when you lose.

Never said he was a role model. Just the first one to point out that Cam can't act like the three year old that everyone else agree's he acted like.

This reflects my feelings on this topic very well. You should note that he was a good sport and made sure he congratulated the guys on the team he played against. In my book that is what matters, and I would jusdge him differently if he had been a prick to Peyton and the other Broncos. Also, he answered questions for 2.5 minutes, what did you want him to say?

http://www.inc.com/justin-bariso/before-you-judge-cam-newton-for-his-horrible-post-super-bowl-press-conference-re.html

Congrats to the Broncos and their fans. I gave them no chance of wiining the game. I hope Peyton hangs it up for good now because the defense won the game for him. He was unable to move the ball on offense.
I'm really glad Newton got a big helping of humble pie because he is so full of himself. His actions at the press conference show just how much growing up he needs to do.

I thought this was funny. I respect Peyton, but this lashing hits a few nails square on the head.

http://deadspin.com/peyton-manning-can-eat-shit-1757781250

Sounds like this guy needs a life and some anger management therapy.

Let's not overlook a few things.

1) Denver's o-line is missing two starters (on IR).
2) Denver's offense (aside from Green Bay game) been largely ineffective at times.
3) Carolina's defense is good and matched up well against a very pedestrian offense.

Regardless of how inept Denver seemed on offense, they did ENOUGH to win the game. I think even Peyton Manning clearly acknowledged that the defense carried them this year, and I bet that was the plan all along.

I think it may have been. Manning caught a bit of grief in the past saying he was going to drink some Bud instead of Coors.

I greatly appreciated his measured dodges of if he'll be back next year. The look on his face when Goodell started in on that line was great.

I think it was a jab at Roger Goodell. It is against NFL rules for an NFL player to directly endorse an alcohol brand I believe. But the league can do it all day long.

Back