Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Happy Wednesday! Who's up for an armed takeover?

RE: the number of acres and number of cows...

In some of the drier regions base property for holding a grazing permit is on the water you own/control and not on the land. Regardless, the idea of reciprocal base property was done away years ago and IIRC through the court system. Meaning, you do not have to have to be able to produce the forage on your base property to feed the number of animals on your permit. Base property could be a parking lot. That same change in base property rule has allowed some non-forage producing entities to hold grazing permits. Some of which have been 'championed' on this very site.

Poor range management & disregard for carrying capacities on said range is bad land use regardless of who the manager or owner is.

RE: the number of acres and number of cows...

In some of the drier regions base property for holding a grazing permit is on the water you own/control and not on the land. Regardless, the idea of reciprocal base property was done away years ago and IIRC through the court system. Meaning, you do not have to have to be able to produce the forage on your base property to feed the number of animals on your permit. Base property could be a parking lot. That same change in base property rule has allowed some non-forage producing entities to hold grazing permits. Some of which have been 'championed' on this very site.

Referring to Jose, correct? Unintended consequences by the activists.

Guess I can just stiff people for my unpaid bills & threaten LEO's and public employees anytime.
Damn,my folks raised me wrong. I was on the wrong side of the badge I guess.
Never to old to learn new tricks.

I'm pretty sure Bundy's cattle are still out there. I wonder if there is someone with SEAL-like stealth that could take them out.

I'm pretty sure Bundy's cattle are still out there. I wonder if there is someone with SEAL-like stealth that could take them out.

Or just go out and slaughter them...doubtful anything would happen to you if you got the same prosecutors in the chance you were even caught. Nearly worth a try in my opinion.

Or just go out and slaughter them...doubtful anything would happen to you if you got the same prosecutors in the chance you were even caught. Nearly worth a try in my opinion.
I have had bad luck with prosecutors.

Story please.
We started out a rock'n, like
Signs signs
Everywhere there's signs
F...ing up the scenery
Breaking my mind
Do this, don't do that
Can't you read the sign?

And the sign says anybody caught trespassing will be shot on sight
So I jumped the fence and I yelled at the house, hey! what gives you the right
To put up a fence and keep me out or to keep mother nature in
If god was here he'd tell it to your face man you're some kind of sinner

Signs signs
Everywhere there's signs
F...ing up the scenery
Breaking my mind
Do this, don't do that
Can't you read the sign?

Then we found out the county prosecutor owned land on the trail and he also wanted it closed; that sorta blew a fuse in the amp... It is an ongoing battle and we may have to sue the landowner if he can't work something out with the USFS.

https://www.outsideonline.com/2263356/crazy-mountains

I'd rather have the SEAL (Zinke) take care of it, but Buster can't even put a reel on the right way.

Well, Bundy's were right about one thing. This is a war and we just lost a battle

I actually don't fault the Bundy's for the legal CF. That falls on the prosecuters and BLM agents. But let's at least round up the cattle, we have a court order to allow that.

Who knew the BLM had snipers...(this is what I heard on a local talk show discussing the Federal prosecution fiasco of the Bundy clan).

“Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners.”

― Edward Abbey
...channeling Jose

If the prosecution was a basketball player.

8eRXVGT.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back