Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Had a great seasson in Nevada

got2hunt

well myself I drew an antelope tag for area 6 here, and a mulie tag in 15. yhe antelope hunt started on a wedsday, I went out with a friend we starrted seeing lopes rite away, 1 herd of bout 50 bout a mile away, & several closer I saw one about 400 yards bout 14 or so decided to pass, then started thinking that I was unemployed and couldnt hunt like I wanted to so I turned around figured I will try for this lope as I got closer he ran down the hil to a place I could get within 50 yards of and took the shot. after a 75 yard drag and a short drive with the pickup I had my lope. then I had to wait anxiously for Oct for my deer hunt. every chance I had I was out scouting and had seen some great including 3 30 inchers talked to the game warden he told me of a buck pushing the 40 inch mark that he had seen on several occasions during areial surveys but I never went after him, I was satisfied with the deer I had been seeing so here the story: well I hunted hard this year, missed a nice 30+ incher on the opener wind was terrible had him and 3 others at 300 yards, one of our clients ended up with him, went up another canyon on Sat saw some more bucks but nuttin worthy of a shot sun came and went still no more shots, monday back to work friday came headed out and passed on a 25" 3x3 later to put a stalk on him with my 44mag got within range and they spooked out later that day missed a 23" 3x3 with the 44 went home to try again sat went up another canyon saw a bunch of deer including 3 good bucks but couldnt get on them went back up on the mtn on sun saw little too much pressure then went to the feilds and saw 2 good bucks course they were on no hunting ground and I was a little late they were only out there about 160 yards just milling around one a 30 4x5 and the other a 27" 3x3 back to work friday comes and hit the canyons again not seeing much I decided to shoot a coyote putting the rifle back I look through the passenger window a there go 14 deer up the hill with 4 bucks in the herd followed them no avail then spotted a bedded 2x2 almost shot him and decided not to cause I been seeing good bucks everytime I went out, sat the last day of the hunt I went up where I passed on the 25" 3x3 and there he was less than 100 yards out, pulled out the 25-06 and put him down with one well placed neck shot...........the only pictures I have are on my phone and they didnt turn out very well

I do concur that punctuation is habitually over rated, but at least compose 2 paragraphs ;)

Seriously though, it sounds like you had a stellar hunt. Appears like you saw a lot of decent, wide bucks and a lot of gun shooting? I would still like to see the pictures even if they didn't turn out the best.

hey moosie at least I do l leave a space between the words, maybe next I wont..............................hump :D

What was said is true, but I left out the important part about telling you congratulations on a good hunt and good time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back