Caribou Gear

H4350, I4831 and Varget in stock at PV

homers

Powder Valley has H4350 and Varget in stock. IMR 4831 some others as well. Won't last long

No, it didn't. :( I have notifications set up for Varget on all the major sites, but to no avail as of yet. (Consider this a PM request for the future, from anyone with a lead.)

Last edited:
Its telling me 4350 is out of stock as well. I was, however, fortunate enough to snag up the last few lbs of IMR4831!

I bought a 8# jug of powder off GB for 400$ and I feel pretty good about it. Lol
I have done dumber things.

I bought a 8# jug of powder off GB for 400$ and I feel pretty good about it. Lol
I have done dumber things.
These days, I would call that a steal.

I am too embarrassed to admit what I paid for 1000 WLRM primers on GB, but >$100/lb + shipping for Varget, especially on a 8# jug, is pushing the limits on my stupidity, and my wife’s tolerance for it.

Last edited:
Not from PV but I just got a shipping confirmation on 5# of H4198 that I ordered last week after seeing a shop with it listed in-stock. The next day it showed as out of stock again and my order sat in processing for a week, I figured it was a false alarm until today when I got a UPS tracking confirmation on an order coming my way. I'll believe it when I see it but this is more exciting than waiting for Santa was when I was 6. I've got a 444, 450 and 45/70 sitting in the cabinet with hardly anything to run through them.

I have varget, and large rifle primers to trade.

I need rem 7.5 small rifle, and large pistol primers.

In central NE, can get to I-80 if needed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back