Caribou Gear Tarp

Grip n Grin Alternatives

Yeah, you do it a lot better than I do- that is absolutely spectacular. I assume you used an actual camera for this, instead of a phone?

After I drew the tag, I decided I needed a better camera. Following some research that included quizzing @Big Fin, I wound up with a Sony A6400. Unfortunately, it was raining pretty hard when I got the sheep so all I used was my IPhone. Fortunately, I still got some photos I was very happy with.

Really fond of monochrome B/W...man that's awesome detail. You sure ain't gettin that with Iph/edit...
True, though I feel like you might be able to get some cool looking photos with the iPhone filters, I’ve never used them in the field, but may give them a try this fall and see what the pics turn out like...

Almost everything I post on here is from my iPhone. Unless I’m actually going out specifically for photography, it’s all I carry. All kinds of photo editing apps you can download. These little cameras have their limitations for sure, but you can get surprisingly good pics if you learn how to work around the limitations. Just takes practice. It’s actually been kind of a fun learning process.

Almost everything I post on here is from my iPhone. Unless I’m actually going out specifically for photography, it’s all I carry. All kinds of photo editing apps you can download. These little cameras have their limitations for sure, but you can get surprisingly good pics if you learn how to work around the limitations. Just takes practice. It’s actually been kind of a fun learning process.

I keep finding interesting things you can do with just the base software... for instance, I'm not sure I would use it for hunting photos? But the watercolor, comicbook, ink filters are kinda crazy.

1599241175491.png
1599241195065.png
1599241214909.png
1599241235655.png

Ink filter
1599241694323.png

Comic book
1599241735452.png
1599242236852.png

Never post a dead animal on social media IMO. Post them on here or send them privately to friends.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back