greens

Duck-Slayer

been rolling in the green lately..... crazy weather, I have 7 1/2 inches of snow at my house.....
Matt

Hunt_11-28-10_006.jpg

Congrats man...reports from some other guys in Boise are everyday limits. Hopefully those ducks don't move out too soon!

well with the snow getting deep, not sure how long they will stay around, forecast is for it too melt today but its still snowing at my place, got 8" now.....
matt

Nice shoot. Looks like one little goose to boot.

I wish we had that Pacific Flyway 7 drake mallard limit. We are limited to 5 mallards plus one other duck and this time of year it is almost all mallards here.

Keep knocking them dead.

Nemont

Nice pile of green! Not going to be any big piles in my near future. We don't have the normal tornado like numbers like we have had in the past. Seeing this thread makes me want to get back out. Been training a 5 month lab at home right now. Working on force to the pile at this time.

Duck Slayer, What would be the Chance I could talk you into taking me and the Boy out duck hunting this year sometime ?

Are you kidding ? There is a Million of places to hunt. Are you hunting Private property then ? That is a different story. I figured you jsut threw yer boat on the river and parked at an Island.

Matt,
I was chomping at the bit all day today wishing I was guarding some decoys in a corn field!
Nice work.
WD

Are you kidding ? There is a Million of places to hunt. Are you hunting Private property then ? That is a different story. I figured you jsut threw yer boat on the river and parked at an Island.

not kidding you, there are enough hunters on the snake these days too keep the birds in certain area's, now divers on the other had, well there still fairly easy....
Matt

Careful on your pics Matt I can say that your last 3 posts on duck hunts are easy to call where you hunted but my mouth is sealed :) Mabye I will see you on the river this weeked I have the same boat you DO or DID have 19.5 ft Crestliner full shadow grass

Attachments

• Duck hunting-17.jpg
    Duck hunting-17.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 360
yea very aware of the backgrounds.... the only reason I posted them is cuz the one place is the most hunted area in the valley and the other is a far enough drive I don't see it getting over run... but I normally only take garage pile pics.... oh and do I know you? I still have that same boat just don't hunt out of it anymore since the accident I try and hunt with somebody every time I go out that way if there was an accident I would have somebody too help me....
Matt

I just saw your boat in you speedgoat pics in the back ground. So what happend in your accident ?

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back