Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Greendecoys

I will buy the fellow who made this post a ticket to the BHA Rendezvous, meals and beer included. On one condition. He has to stand up in front of the crowd and call them a bunch of phony, green decoys who don't really hunt and fish or know their best interests. Then he has to walk out of the room. Fair enough?

As long as you video it, so those of us not in attendance can see it.

Interesting, I just saw in the FB news feed this come up again. A group called Lobo Watch, claiming to represent the REAL sportsmen of Montana, had a heckuva post on how Land is a fraud and we're just a bunch of green decoys, nothing be camo wearing environmentalist trying to save every tree and put gays in every bar!

I would have thought this GD thing would have gone away by now.

Interesting, I just saw in the FB news feed this come up again. A group called Lobo Watch, claiming to represent the REAL sportsmen of Montana, had a heckuva post on how Land is a fraud and we're just a bunch of green decoys, nothing be camo wearing environmentalist trying to save every tree and put gays in every bar!

I would have thought this GD thing would have gone away by now.

His crowd are a bunch of window licking short bus riders.

Tofurkey is delicious when slathered with Pumpkin Spice Latte and slow smoked next to burning trees that were saved from logging.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back