Great Social Media posts?

Who are you and what have you done to @EYJONAS! ?

Also, @EYJONAS! blink twice if you are held against your will.
I thought that the real @EYJONAS! is up at the boarder trying to drop the flint on one of those big mule deer you grow when he gets south of the line. Not sure there is even internet in that far north in Montana. There must be an imposter logging in.

Last edited:
I thought that the real @EYJONAS! is up at the boarder trying to drop the flint on one of those big mule deer you grow when he gets south of the line. Not sure there is even internet in that far north in Montana. There must be an imposter logging in.

Get your round balls, errrr I mean flintlocks ready, I'm sure I could find a few guys and start pushing mulies South of the border!

Get your round balls, errrr I mean flintlocks ready, I'm sure I could find a few guys and start pushing mulies South of the border!
What time does Cabela's open in Billings, I need as new gun, some round balls and powder. I think I can make the border about six hours later. Meet you there.

Scratch that, I notched my tag in archery season this year. Got to take a rain check until 2022.

Last edited:
What time does Cabela's open in Billings, I need as new gun, some round balls and powder. I think I can make the border about six hours latter. Meet you there.

Scratch that, I notched my tag in archery season this year. Got to take a rain check until 2022.
Sight it in on the drive up, stop signs and such or just hold on center of the body and hope for the best.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshNelson27
Back