Great Social Media posts?

Inhumane. Let him move in with you then brother
Unfortunately, no one MT wanted him moving in with them, so they shipped him to Portland. Sounds like the interviewer clearly stated its unethical or inhumane

Plus my taxes help support the homeless here

Unfortunately, no one MT wanted him moving in with them, so they shipped him to Portland. Sounds like the interviewer clearly stated its unethical or inhumane

Plus my taxes help support the homeless here
I get to go to Portland and work amongst them for 2 weeks here shortly. Not looking forward to being there and looking at that mess everyday while out and about.

Also unethical to give the guy a dollar snack so you can make a news story about him.
Don't rule out the possibility that a nonprofit homelessness support group dropped off food for him. Many of the groups drive around delivering food to them daily.

I know people [managers working] in the industry here in the Portland-Vancouver area. Unfortunately the majority of the homeless (whether bussed in from other states), have no incentive or desire to transition to housing.

Also unethical to give the guy a dollar snack so you can make a news story about him.

Don't get me wrong, I feel for the guy, but my point was the City of Billings shipped him down here, so suggesting I should take him into my house skips over the fact that no one in montana did.

Everyone has a plan about how to approach the homeless situation in someone else's neighborhood, until their kid gets punched in the head by a homeless sex offender who wants to return to prison.

Another news story:

I get to go to Portland and work amongst them for 2 weeks here shortly. Not looking forward to being there and looking at that mess everyday while out and about.

You know this, but dont leave anything in your vehicle, even if hidden. There are a lot of break-ins certain parts of the city.

Plus if you have a firearm, Oregon law requires that if it is not on your person, it must be "locked" (trigger lock, cable lock, etc.).

Being merely inside a locked vehicle (or your own house or hotel room) doesn't count. So if someone breaks in and steals your unlocked .45 and the theft isn't reported within a very short period of time (if during that period you can get anyone on the phone to report it), then the firearm owner is civilly liable for anything bad that happens downstream after that.

Finally, apologies for hijacking this thread. I'll shut my pie hole now.

Lolz....

Canadian-American beverage company Molson Coors has also publicly expressed support for the LGBTQ+ community. Subsidiary Miller Lite runs a campaign on inclusivity in bars and has contributed nearly half a million dollars to the LGBTQ+ nonprofit organization Equality Federation, per its website. And Coors Light has sponsored Denver’s Pride festivities for over 20 years, in addition to donating over $100,000 to LGBTQ+ organizations

Lolz....

Canadian-American beverage company Molson Coors has also publicly expressed support for the LGBTQ+ community. Subsidiary Miller Lite runs a campaign on inclusivity in bars and has contributed nearly half a million dollars to the LGBTQ+ nonprofit organization Equality Federation, per its website. And Coors Light has sponsored Denver’s Pride festivities for over 20 years, in addition to donating over $100,000 to LGBTQ+ organizations
It’s cool if you wanna drink a bud light most of us don’t judge.

Lolz....

Macro beer drinkers everywhere....
wcth-hands-are-covered-with-fairy-dust.gif

Last edited:
Lolz....

Bud light did it wrong. Roughly 5 billion lost since the tranny train started the derailment. One of the biggest marketing miscalculations ever.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmor19534
Back