Great gifts this Christmas!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
I got Maven C1 10x42s with money from my in-laws, who also got me a 20 deg lightweight sleeping bag and my wife got me a Thermarest Prolite Apex pad. Parents got me a sawyer water filter. Western hunting is getting closer to reality!

My smart @ss sister got me two cases of Ball jars, a canning recipe book, and lovely flowery apron that has "Grab Your Balls, It's Canning Season" embroidered on it. I happen to think it brings out my eyes, and the lace is rather slimming.

Wifey also snuck a Husqvarna 450 chainsaw in under the tree.

Got a stone glacier puffy coat that I’m gonna look freaking sharp in as they’re carrying me off the mountain on a stretcher at Taos valley next week.
Hopefully they won’t have to cut it off...

My wife got a custom made cell phone case that has a picture of me and the buck I shot on it. Pretty cool! Also got a smoker and I have been wanting to get into smoking meats. And a Sitka shirt!

Congratulations to everyone who posted. Great gifts !!!

a couple of comments however::

dirt clod, about time (-: enjoy !
nick87, Congratulations. that was great
David, That is great. Enjoy the trip and congrats to your son ! Congrats again on your bear--wolf, next time
Ben Lamb, A loved man, Congratulations
Ben Sellers--you win! Referring to your 1st post, well maybe your 2nd and third post as well (-;
T-Bone. LOVE Crete. Love Greece in General, and much to see in Athens, but to really enjoy Greece, try to sail over to Crete while there----Culture, food, beach, people, Enjoy your trip!
Backofbeyond LOL !

The jokes on me. The young lady I am with arranged for me to talk and "see" my family on Christmas day. I loved it and was talking to them and then one of my great granddaughters got in front of the screen and said "granny, I can only see the top of your head" I can't even do it right with people on both ends helping me (-;. But that was o.k. as I got to see and hear them and am so grateful to the young lady on this end and my daughter on that end for arranging it .

My husband always quoted Lincoln : It isn't the years in ones life, but the life in ones years thats important. I am glad he had that attitude.

Gentlemen, this was a wonderful thread to read, so far and I look forward to reading even more posts. thank you Boomerusaf for starting this thread and based on your log on name ( usaf ) thank you for your service

Didn't get anything near like you folks! Got a new pair of camo lounge/sweatpants and a sweatshirt that said "insert last name here" Deer Camp. Got her a pair of 10th row tickets for Reba McEntire. We normally don't do much as far as gifts. And for those folks who have heard from me earlier, things are better. The rings are still on the fingers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back