PEAX Equipment

Got lucky, again!

shoots-straight

Thought I'd post up some pictures of a few animals I got lucky on. My whole strategy revolves around luck. The only skill I posses, is being able to go.

That whitetail's the first one I shot in quite a few years, so I figured bird in hand. I felt that my luck might run out so I shot him.

Attachments

• full pix photo.jpg
    full pix photo.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 788
  • P9050520.jpg
    P9050520.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 792
  • photo_1.JPG
    photo_1.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 790
You still have to be in the field to make your own
luck...and that is where so many guys go wrong...
well done on the animals..good year!!

That looks like more than just luck! Congrats on some sweet lookin' animals!

Congrats, Shoots. Looks like you have opened your wolf hunting schedule in a big way. Those are some great animals.

My whole strategy revolves around luck. The only skill I posses, is being able to go.

Apparently you are going to the right place at the right time! Congratulations.

Sheesh! That is a good ride of luck! Fantastic! Grats! Since it's just luck mind sending me the location via PM? No honey holes in luck ya know. I've learned... mums the word ;) haha! That is awesome!

Big congrats on that!!! That dang bull didn't get the memo about protecting the "thirds" It's hard enough to find bulls with good thirds then he goes out and busts them up. He deserved to die for that :D

I was thinking the same thing.

Also, how do you expect us to believe there are no elk in your part of the world when you do that every year?

Fin, answered your question.

I have friends to tag along with, and wolves to work on. Traps to get ready, and a doe or two to shoot. I'll get by.:D

Wow! Nice bull. Did you finally go hunting someplace other than the root? Thanks for posting it up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back