Caribou Gear

Got a chance to try out my Turbo Tent 10

Titan_Bow

Just got back from a week of turkey hunting in Nebraska. We got to try out the Turbo Tent 10 that I recently purchased. I am thoroughly impressed with the overall quality of this tent. The fabric is thick ripstop, and appears to be stitched well. the tent body has a silver thermal coating that really holds in heat well. We ran a small Mr. Heater Buddy tent heater, and in a few minutes, it would have the entire tent toasty warm.
The setup is quick, even for one person. I had the 10' by 20' tent completely up and staked out in probably 15 minutes, and that was the first time I'd ever set it up. It was much easier than the 6 person REI tent I had been using. Simply stake the four main corners out taught, step inside, push the central hub up like you would on a double-bull blind, assemble the side poles, viola! the tent is up. From there its just staking out the rainfly. A couple of days were pretty windy. We saw gusts of 35-40 mph and the tent was absolutely rock solid.
I had considered many tents over the last few months; wall tent, springbar, Cabelas Instinct Outfitter, Cabelas Alaskan Guide. In the end, I am really glad I got this tent. I got an awesome deal on Amazon, plus free shipping to boot.

2dySkHM.jpg

JUi7m9O.jpg

Back