Caribou Gear

Goopy bits

This is why college/advanced education is so astronomically expensive anymore. No one told this “researcher” that question has already been asked and answered. Find something else to study. “Decaying organic matter increases ground nutrients”. Ya think?

FFS, can you believe they drew a paycheck to study this crap!? FOR 10 YEARS!!

This is why college/advanced education is so astronomically expensive anymore. No one told this “researcher” that question has already been asked and answered. Find something else to study. “Decaying organic matter increases ground nutrients”. Ya think?

FFS, can you believe they drew a paycheck to study this crap!? FOR 10 YEARS!!
To be fair it appears that it wasn’t a university project but private school/independent research, but yeah done by people who seem to have a particular affinity for big cats to begin with

"A U-Haul of dirt, thousands of individual samples and 13 undergraduate students analyzing soil and plant quality later, she could prove that plants growing where carcasses decomposed had higher quantities of protein."

Cool stuff. It's neat that they have data to point to in how the carcasses benefit the vegetation.

"A U-Haul of dirt, thousands of individual samples and 13 undergraduate students analyzing soil and plant quality later, she could prove that plants growing where carcasses decomposed had higher quantities of protein."

Cool stuff. It's neat that they have data to point to in how the carcasses benefit the vegetation.
I think this is the important part. Lots of studies seem silly and obvious, as if we're confirming common sense. However, common sense is not admissible in court and can't really help secure the reasoning behind contentious policy. Sometimes you just have to make it official..

Ahhh, a cute article for the kitties. A beautiful step to join their woof compadres in their ungulate euthanization, "Save the Planet" endeavors. 🤣

Potential future evidence in a murder trial with the state proving that the victim was killed/deposited in a certain location due to increased protein content of surrounding vegetation? The episode of Law and Order practically writes itself!

icegif-1564.gif

All kidding aside, any hunter or livestock rancher knows this as a fact. I've visited prior gutless method kill sites and... Tadda!

The grants/funding for such a study seem a waste. Pun intended.

I need to invest in a plot of land where humans are given the opportunity to improve the soil vs hunker in a casket. Call it the, "Park of the Past". 🤣

All kidding aside, any hunter or livestock rancher knows this as a fact. I've visited prior gutless method kill sites and... Tadda!

I need to invest in a plot of land where humans are given the opportunity to improve the soil vs hunker in a casket. Call it the, "Park of the Past". 🤣
1683042997439.png

This is kind of my thoughts as well. I truly value science and wildlife research; I’ll never know the number of days and hours I’ve devoted to each, but this study is a little out there for me and I’d guess a bit slanted given the employment of the researchers

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back