Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

A biological question about the younger harvests, seems like it could hurt the genetics in the area like antler point restrictions have. Removing the quicker growing horns / antlers genetics from the herds. But with the lower harvest number in the unlimited's it might not have a drastic effect. BTW I think if myself or anyone else shoot's an illegal animal you should be done hunting that species for life in that State, Influencers included & made example of.
Like you said the quotas ensure we aren't taking enough animals to have population level impacts, even if they're both 41/2 year olds. I certainly cant say for sure what the difference between a legal 41/2 yo and a sub legal 41/2yo, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the mothers body fat and fitness when he was in the womb and not so much who his actual parents where.

Bought another google bot tag same unit for this year. Last year season closed quickly but stuck to my plan, even with the extreme terrain. Took a few days after the season ended & have a new plan / destination for this year. Was planning on solid 10 day effort or season closure for 5 years. This year might have to cut it down to a week because I happened to get a NM Oryx "off-range" tag. Snow is melting fast in our mountains, soon I'll be able to start getting some rucking w/elevation. Until then trying to stay consistent with weights & mnt bike. Good hunting to all this year.

Bought another google bot tag same unit for this year. Last year season closed quickly but stuck to my plan, even with the extreme terrain. Took a few days after the season ended & have a new plan / destination for this year. Was planning on solid 10 day effort or season closure for 5 years. This year might have to cut it down to a week because I happened to get a NM Oryx "off-range" tag. Snow is melting fast in our mountains, soon I'll be able to start getting some rucking w/elevation. Until then trying to stay consistent with weights & mnt bike. Good hunting to all this year.
Good luck on that oryx tag. I hear that’s a pretty tough hunt as well

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back