Yeti GOBOX Collection

Good Dogs Gone

I found Irving about ten years ago running along the interstate and spent about a month trying to find his owners to no avail. With no one answering ads, I ended up taking care of him. He wasn't good at much of anything, but he had infinite personality, loved everyone, and I was able to take him anywhere. Had to put him to sleep last Friday when he stopped being able to walk. I told myself I wouldn't push him too hard; when he couldn't get up and do anything anymore, it was time. We stuck to it. I'll miss this guy

Snapchat-590877442.jpgKIMG1038.JPG

KIMG1000 (1).JPG

View attachment 298269
My girls Aspen. This was a few days after she got her after the loss of her German Shepard. Aspen was a little over five and the local old asshole who has been warned about his speeding on the back roads around here ran her over in front of my daughter on her daily walk yesterday afternoon. She will be missed!
Oh that's horrible. Hope your daughter's ok. I hope that guy gets his.

Oh that's horrible. Hope your daughter's ok. I hope that guy gets his.
She’s devastated by it, but she will be ok. The dogs we have are family, hell better than some family, and we all take it hard when they pass on. It makes it harder though when you watch it happen like she did. I think that man will get his for sure!

Moon was my best friend for many, many years even during my years away from her. Just a few days short of her 17th birthday I made the hard choice. It’s been eight years and I still miss her.
IMG_0756.png

Sparta was dumped by some jerk out where I hunt. He was a bit wild but always gentle with me and he loved my daughter when she was born, while my wife’s dogs were indifferent. I confess to being a bit mean to him at times and I feel bad about it. The vet thinks he was poisoned but without proof the suspects are still alive.
IMG_0133.png

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back