Good deal on Hunting GPS maps

WyOpitz

Just a heads up! Now known as onXmaps (new name sucks, IMO). lol! Looks like they have quite the bundle available for a pretty good deal! $99 for the chip, app and googleEarth overlays. I don't know about you guys but I already got the bug, less than 6 months to archery season though! woohoo! :D

http://www.huntinggpsmaps.com/cabin-fever-promo?utm_source=TEAM+HUNT+-+Official+Newsletter+of+HUNT+by+onXmaps&utm_campaign=68e83e3444-General_February_Cabin-Fever-Promo&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_97662c4293-68e83e3444-66081325&mc_cid=68e83e3444&mc_eid=063b427c50

I got the email. I was thinking of burning some Cabelas bucks on this so it wouldn't cost me anything but then the deal looked pretty good and figured I'd save my Cabelas bucks for something else. I can't get the CABINCURE code to work though. Says the code is not valid.

Not a bad deal at all. Are they going to do an OYOA specific deal again this year though?

I got the email. I was thinking of burning some Cabelas bucks on this so it wouldn't cost me anything but then the deal looked pretty good and figured I'd save my Cabelas bucks for something else. I can't get the CABINCURE code to work though. Says the code is not valid.

I got cabincure (all lowercase) to work!

:)

I got the email too - I already have the chip or download for the states I hunt - Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico - plus the GPS overlay for Montana.

I got cabincure (all lowercase) to work!

:)

I couldn't get "CABINCURE" to work either, I just tried "cabincure" in lowercase but still say not valid. I emailed them and they gave me a phone number to call and do it over the phone. The number is (406) 540-1602 if you're interested.

I couldn't get "CABINCURE" to work either, I just tried "cabincure" in lowercase but still say not valid. I emailed them and they gave me a phone number to call and do it over the phone. The number is (406) 540-1602 if you're interested.

Did you just have the SD card in your shopping cart? If you didn't it won't work. It will add the other two on its own.

Shucks. I just bought "Hunt Oklahoma" in the app for $35. Wish I had know about this.

I have already put it to good use though. A friend just acquired a large tract of land that is actually several small pieces bundled together. They paid a surveyor to come out and mark all the property corners of the individual pieces. They drove a pin but didn't stake half of them so they were almost impossible to find. I used the property boundaries layer to go right to each pin and flag it for them.

For what it's worth, I tried the code in lower case as well and it was still not valid. I had the SD card in the cart and nothing else came with it so I added the other two items and it still would not work. They should have the option to just click on the deal, pick the state and checkout. I guess I will have to give them a call.

So WVhunter, where you headed this fall???I can save even more by just following you around,lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back