Good Day To Be Alive!!

So when is the Mortgage burnin' party?

Congrats. When I feel poor I just look through the pile of statements from Student loans, marked "PAID IN FULL" and feel so much better. Got the last one last week and it is on the Refrigerator next to my girls drawings.

Nice!

I got done with the student loans a couple years ago, and am looking now to jump into a mortgage.

Nothing like it! My wife and I were able to do the same last year! It`s something that rarely happens anymore. We were going to have a mortgage burning party, but after hearing all of our friends and family struggling with theirs, we couldn`t do it. We just kept it quiet.
Anyway congratulations! You are definetly blessed!

Fantastic, congratulations! Now you can spend more on huntin' stuff...

Paid ours off 5 years ago, no car payments, no loans, no credit card debt, no blackmail payments, and no fun!!! Congratulations Larry, now if we could do away with the insurance costs and taxes.

Last edited:
Not EVEN telling the kids!!

Next up is replacing one of our vehicles, namely mine. Have been up studying up on the diesels, but for as much as I towing I do in a give year (perhaps our 19ft trailer three times) think I will just stick with gas, but which one?

Not EVEN telling the kids!!

Next up is replacing one of our vehicles, namely mine. Have been up studying up on the diesels, but for as much as I towing I do in a give year (perhaps our 19ft trailer three times) think I will just stick with gas, but which one?

I need another vehicle too, but don`t want to go back into debt. Figured I would enjoy not oweing anyone for as long as possible. However, knowing that it is best to keep a line of credit to keep the credit rate up, I put my daughters car in my name since she was 17 (at the time) to "help her out" so she could buy it. Now she pays the payment and I`m keeping my credit score up! :eek:

Good for you native. Relish the accomplishment...at least until the insurance and taxes increase.:)

..it never ends.:mad:

Heh! Grats, Idnative. :)

WoW! I am soooo far away from such...

Good stuff, IDNative!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back