Glock 20 10mm

it would not be my choice,but to each his own,my choice for grizz would be 44 or bigger,357 would be at last resort if me and the bear were at an inpass, and my life was at risk.:D

I agree. give me the .44 mag.

I like milled steel and walnut. Never really cared for Tupperware.

Make fun of the Tupperware guns all you want, but they flat shoot. I carry a Glock every day, have thousands of round through it, and it will shoot better than I can. They don't have the balance that a match grade 1911 will, but they are just about indestructible and as reliable as one could ask for.

At least you all will have a pistol, i am feeling a little naked without one now!
Can i borrow it? I promise to give it back before i return to the UK lol!:D
Cheers
Richard

The glock 20 is nice due too the weight / power ratio. My favorite load is underwood ammo's 200gr. XTPs.

I've been having so much fun with mine. Mandatory desk jockey equipment! I’m not sure how you stuff 15 rounds into those clips, major PITA. Around 10 or so is a nice balance with the weight.

I bet if I ask my wife “why Swan, are we cross”? one more time I’ll be walking funny:D

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 2,168
You can't see the left side of the desk.

Check.

photo-17.jpg

Dinkshooter you might want to close that tab and clean that sticky looking keyboard before you post another pic:D

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back