Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Girls Rule!

ihuntelk

I had the great privilege of taking my daughters on several hunts last year. I always titled my posts of their exploits as "Boyz Drool". Now that my 2nd daughter is 12 and big-game hunting this year, I thought I'd change it to "Girls Rule". With 4 girls at home it is just common knowledge that Boyz Drool and Girls Rule. I'm too outnumbered to even put up a fight :rolleyes:

As I was looking at pictures from our pronghorn hunt, this one just jumped out at me. Nothing quite like helping a kid notch their first big-game tag - literally. :cool:

I was a pretty proud papa.................. I'll post this pic first and then follow-up with more pics and a little blip. Enjoy em while you can!

Paige notching her first big-game tag.
11.jpg

-Cade
www.HuntForeverWest.com

It doesn't get any better then that, way to go Dad and congrats to the young huntress!

Nice. I have a daughter named Paige and she was with me bow hunting last week. Can't wait until she is old enough to actually shoot. Great job dad.

Well done! I am taking my oldest two girls out big game hunting for their first times this year too. Wow am I excited and nervous.

Congratulations to both of you. I keep looking at that photo. Man, that is one fantastic photo composition to capture a really great moment. It's a magazine worthy type photograph.

As a father of two young hunters, I always love to see these posts. The kids get a kick out of them too. Congrats, and keep them coming.

Awesome photo! Congratulations to you and Paige. My son turns nine in January and he will be old enough to hunt big game in OR. Can't wait until he drops the hammer on his first big game animal. He has already asked if we can mount his first upland bird and first big game animal. Congratulaions once again!

Awesome! Can't wait until my little lady gets to come along. We are going to try fishing for the first time on Friday......of course with a DORA pole.......2.5 years old, she is ready bust the big ones!

Back