Gheenoe Owners?

oxn939

Am I the only one on here? Had mine since May and I honestly don't think I can ever see myself owning any other kind of boat in the lower 48. Just something fulfilling about knocking out a limit of topwater reds and trout while burning a total of 10 ounces of fuel

20231004_143632.jpg

20231004_172016.jpg

VideoCapture_20230707-160940.jpg

Nice Dingy.

I would put a foot-controlled trolling motor on that thing for sure.

I think those are not terribly popular cause most people like to go fishing with their friends or family members. Pretty cool setup tho.

I think those are not terribly popular cause most people like to go fishing with their friends or family members. Pretty cool setup tho.

Had me, my girlfriend, the dog, fishing gear and a yeti full of of bass on there a few days ago! Easy day with multiple people.

Haha, I get looks like that all the time! They generally dissipate when we outfish the flats boats that cost fifteen times as much to own and maintain

Before I moved to Montana my Dad and I religiously went fishing on the pontoon. Had a 40hp Honda motor, thing is flawless. Fills up the tank on that thing maybe twice a year and goes fishing once a week at the minimum. Easy fishing off a pontoon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back