Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Getting Some "Puss" in Texas

Elkwhisper

Had my first experience in a Texas box blind today.... Honestly it was a lot more fun that I expected. Saw a bunch of really nice deer, that were either to young, or to big for the "management" hunt I am on. I was "greenlighted" on one really nice 8 pointer (4x4) that I would probably shoot, but he happend to be standing directly beside a little more interesting trophy at the time. It was an easy choice for me, as I have a stack of 130" whitetails, but have never taken a cat.

I will try and update this post with some more pics and maybe some video as the hunt goes on, or when I get home.

Elkwhisper

Attachments

• Texas Bobcat-Sized.JPG
    Texas Bobcat-Sized.JPG
    243.8 KB · Views: 509
NIce markings whisper. Picked any prickly pear outa your legs yet? Every plant down there'll stick ya.

Congrats on a nice Bobbie. I would have made the same choice you did.

Dude... I like the looks of your puss !!!! Not so mucha fan of the Pricklies behind you though.

Congrats !

wow. nice looking kitty! Plan a full mount? Eh, no pun intended... haha!

Nice cat! Four inches of new snow in NW Montana and still coming down. We all hate you now! :)

Remember Elkwhisper.... all things in Texas are not always what they seem... don't run out and get yourself tattooed now that you've nailed your first cat... :D

Remember Elkwhisper.... all things in Texas are not always what they seem... don't run out and get yourself tattooed now that you've nailed your first cat... :D

...that will take some strong willpower.:cool: How near is La Grange?;)

They are a beautiful animal and I've shot a few down in the brush country of south Texas. To this day I wish I had done a full body mount of the best one that probably weighed a good 35#, maybe more. Congrats on your puddy cat!!!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back