MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

getting ready

csutton7

well I got batteries charging on the vid cam(no guarantees on what happens), extra tapes and the backpack is pretty much packed(it's heavy-- may leave some stuff in truck prior to pack in)--just a few odds and ends like water bottles and bags, extra batteries, etc---going to leave the 21st & stop in Novato, CA to pick up Max and then to Fortuna,CA and spend the night(probably), then we load up Brian and we head to Idaho--not sure where we will spend the night, but Ketchum is the destination---could be we stay in Boise or somewhere close or not--will depend on time and if the thirstymometer hits the thirsty mark and where we are at that time--this is new route for me so I have no idea on how long it will take to get anywhere except for 4-5 hrs from SF to Fortuna---chris

Tom's got a 3rd grade education. He's one of the smarter ones here :D

(208)571-1355 ....... Dinner sounds good.

I can spot a hunting trip, when I see a post usually. I've got an 8th grade education too. Elkhunter, he's right on. Have a good trip!!!

Good luck Chris....was over in Humboldt Co. just the other day myself...don't get lost in the Fortuna fog there buddy! ;)

geesh you guys are way over my head in the edumacation thing--I saw a book one day ............

Marv B--gonna hit Parloto's for dinner if all goes well and the fog will be in my head if things go like usual----chris

Good luck Chris....the trip up is a big part of the fun. :)
Know what you mean about the heavy pack, I took about half the crap out of my pack after the first morning. ;)

Marv B--haven't been there--

NHY--yea not sure what I'll do, but I can leave some stuff out at the truck if need be--but I'm kind of bullheaded and will most likely pay my dues and pack it in--'ell we may only go 10 steps and call it camp time, he,he---chris

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back