MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Game butchering station

jensen

Any suggestion for build some kind of "A" frame for hanging and skinning game. Going to Wyoming hoping to have antelope hanging from it three weeks from today.

I went with a reciever hitch mounted one. Had a guy build it for cheaper than I can buy it at Cabelas, but even at their cost I think its a pretty good deal. Here's the one from Cabelas

s7_420465_999_01

They also make an a-frame style.

Same here. I had it made. It is in two pieces so I can take it apart for storage. It is able to swing/rotate and I have a pin to lock it in place to keep it from rotating.

Here is our setup from our WY hunt last year. Lodgepoles and tie wire and rope to hold it together.

not bad prices for the equipment muskeez, Jabber how did the audience like the show.
never used a set up like this. always just did it in the field.

I guess I must be missing something. I don't know why you would need one of these especially, on pronghorn. I always try to get them boned out and in the cooler on ice as soon as pictures are done. I do the gutless method on them and can be done in less than 30minutes. On pronghorn I believe that the sooner you get the meat cooled the better they taste.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back