Funny home deal :)

So my Mom calls me the other night and says "I need your help, there's this spider and my light bulb's come loose".

I about died laughing. :D

Funny though, she doesn't have internet. ;) 30 some years later, he's still tattling on me. :D

I think it was you who started the tattle and said "Did you know Your son was drunk and played Poker...." I wasn't drunk, buty if I was, I'm still 33 and old enough.... you'd think at your age you'd know you can't believe anything on the net and wouldn't be tattle taling... Tsk tsk... :D

Be nice or I won't let you park your Camper at my new house :p

Dude now you're just making stuff up. When was the last time you even played poker? Or at least that I would know anything about. :confused:

Don't worry I won't bother you by parking anything on YOUR property. :rolleyes: I would hate to put you out.

Mojave said:
Don't worry I won't bother you by parking anything on YOUR property. :rolleyes: I would hate to put you out.

Shhhhh... now your sounding silly again. I forgot I can't tease you, just like 30 years ago ;)

Moosie said:
Shhhhh... now your sounding silly again. I forgot I can't tease you, just like 30 years ago ;)

My sister and I bicker all the time as well, difference is it is on the phone or in person.:rolleyes: ;)

carry on.....

Is this about the 202,222 that I offered ? Other then that I don't know what your talknig about.. screwed up ?!?! :)

Looks like my dads flying in for the closing and the moving in and we're putting him on the loan. With my mom living in it we'll get the normal home owners tax exemption going that route too.

Will be fun to have a Babysitter down the street... NOW If I could just get my youngest to like somebody besides me and My wife that would be better, till then it will do us no good and we can't go out without him... :(

Use the power of the cookies on him. He will let you and the wife go anywhere and love to go to Grandmas. My son loves to go to grandmas house I couldn't figure out why until he slipped and told me he got milkshakes for breakfast. I wasn't mad about that, just I didn't get them for all the years I stayed with her.

MAN... It's been almost 1.5 years since I bought my moms house. It's been great having her 4 doors down.

Didn'y mean to bump an old post but I just happened across it looking for something else :D

Didn'y mean to bump an old post but I just happened across it looking for something else

...glad you did..some funny stuff there. I miss Mo's wit.

No HArley, I'm jsut curious if you don't know how to Quote, or if you just like quoting different then everyone else ? ;)

It's fairly simple. Just hit the "Quote" button.

No HArley, I'm jsut curious if you don't know how to Quote, or if you just like quoting different then everyone else ?

his way is very easy also.

No HArley, I'm jsut curious if you don't know how to Quote, or if you just like quoting different then everyone else ? ;)

...like this?:confused::rolleyes:

I'm low-tech Mooseman...but I can live with it.:D I also refuse to use spell check.;)

Moosie, while your here.... Has that house went up or down in Value"... Just curioius.

It's hovering about the same, Although We're not putting it on the market so I don't know. Our goal is to get it paid off so my parents have a place to live out retirement.

It had been a Great investment for multiple reasons though so far :D :D

Back