Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Fun in the sun at what cost?

LOL Tyler...

Pretty cool stuff, take some pics and show us what you've been doing, show some sunsets or rises you've got to see, or some animals you've passed by

Keep working at it, you may get good at reprimands one day.... :)

Sorry Oscar, if your talking about me it aint happenin
...... aint happening "again" ? ;)

It is... But I'm glad you're realising it and taking control. That is the first step :) I think a few were mad last time, like you said, when you lost it, But like me, most were just worried 'bout ya. It isn't healthy.

LOL bud...

Never happened in the first place, every thing posted during "your melt downs" was thought out and calculated, there is no melt down in that process

These other guys are just sore losers every time this dumb ol' tree trimmer stomps their ass on this internet game, then come crying to the overhead on this board and some times the overhead caters to the whiners

I think you've all been drinking to much of your own bath water and now your heads are getting a little foggy

Thats what happens when you don't take showers because your afraid of wiping your butt with the same soap you wash your face with... :D

every thing posted during "your melt downs" was thought out and calculated

You'd have a better argument if you admitted you had a melt down. Otherwise people think you're really KOOKOO. I think someone eats their butt soap :p ... But to each their own ;)

Butt soap? Isn't that some super survival tool I read about in a certain section of the board? IIRC it's the part you don't eat, you're just supposed to eat the corn.

I didn't realize we were playing a game... Moosie, could you arrange for us to have a scorekeeper? Sorta like the shared moderator duty on another section of the board... :D

I suppose you'll never know since you live in a box and don't get out much...

For you and a few close minded boobs it would be a melt down, for the rest of society, it's funny as hell, especially when it's pointed at you... :)

Some of it happens to be posts made on this board you obviously didn't read and most is internet isn't ment to be as serious as you take it...

Elkcheese,

I hope your posts make sense to you...because they dont make sense to anyone else.

For the record...if there is any laughing being done about your posts, rest assured you are being laughed at.

˙ʎɐʍɐ ʇɥƃnɐɔ ɟı ǝɯıʇ ƃıq pǝuıɟ ǝq oʇ pǝǝu ʇnq ǝʌɐɥ ʎǝɥʇ slıɐɹʇ ǝɥʇ oʇ ʎɐʇs sɹǝpıɹ ʌʇɐ ɟı ǝuıɟ sı sı ʇɐɥʇ ʞuıɥʇ ı os ˙sʎɐʍʎuɐ ǝsuǝs ǝʞɐɯ ʇou sǝop ɥɔıɥʍ ˙ʎlǝʇɐl ʇou ǝʌɐɥ ı ǝʞıl ǝɯ ƃuıɹǝɥʇoq sı ƃuıɥʇɯos ɟı ʇsod ɹǝʌǝu oʇ ǝsuǝs ǝɥʇ ǝʌɐɥ ı ǝɔuıs uʍopʇlǝɯ ɐ ǝʌɐɥ ɹǝʌǝu ı ʇnq ˙ǝɯ ʇsnɾ sı ʇɐɥʇ ʇnq sıɥʇ ǝʞıl ʞool plnoʍ ʇı uʍopʇlǝɯ ɐ pɐɥ ɹǝʌǝ ı ɟı

HAHAHA Butz the Putz...

You can believe any thing you want, and justify it in your mind, at least it works for you... :rolleyes:

You been crying and whining to any of the important people lately to help save yourself from the bad people of the world? :eek: :D

LMAO Fred, now thats really cool.... It takes a bit to read though... :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back