Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

FS - Zeiss Conquest V4, 4-16x40, #60 Reticle

I’m curious as to why sell it. Fruit snacks gave me a heads up and I’ve been researching it. I see alot of these for sale, like guys buy them and then turn around and list them for sale after a season.

I’m curious as to why sell it. Fruit snacks gave me a heads up and I’ve been researching it. I see alot of these for sale, like guys buy them and then turn around and list them for sale after a season.
My 14yo son has recently got into long range shooting and wants to compete. He needs a scope with graduated reticle for wind holds. And, I am trying to fund the parts to build him a rifle, hence the liquidation of some of my quality optics. I really like these V4's and think they are the perfect hunting scope - accurate dialing, RTZ and great glass.

If it demonstrates anything I recently swapped out the NXS 5.5 x 22 for the V4 I bought from @morgaj1.

Lighter scope and the glass is just as good as the NF.
Last weekend, my son took his 30-06 from 400 to 700 yards with the V4 estimating wind on the duplex reticle. It was spot on dialing and returned to zero every time.

Back