Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Fresh Track Tent

Flatlander3

Does anyone know what kind of A frame wall tent fresh tracks is using now? On the recent NV mule deer video, it looks very nice and not so bulky.

Thanks

I think on one of the season recap podcasts Randy and Marcus said that Beau was working with a company called SnowTrekker. I haven't seen it on their website yet.

I’d like to know more as well. I’ve noticed those tents and wondered what they were.

As noted above, they are snowtrekker tents, bo must be working with them. Their tents do look pretty cool.

Love my Seek Outside but this looks like it would be heavier and keep heat better. So for truck camping this would be great.

I know next to nothing about tents compared to most you guys but even I saw that tent and started googling to figure out details. It looks awesome...also most likely out of my price range haha

I think on one of the season recap podcasts Randy and Marcus said that Beau was working with a company called SnowTrekker. I haven't seen it on their website yet.
That is interesting, I was looking at SnowTrekkers website yesterday and the Beau Baty prototype certainly bears resemblance. Definitely interested in these tents.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back