Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Free Camo

Ovis

Since moving from Idaho to Florida, the family and I have had to downsize quite a bit...such happens when I move into a home without a garage.

Anywho...I have 3 1/2 sets of desert camo uniforms and a desert camo field jacket.

They were issued to me a few years ago when the Iraqi war kicked off and I was slated to go. In the end, I never deployed. I had about $80 of alterations (sewing of patches) and dry cleaning done to them. I'll have to remove some of the patches. I'd hang on to them if I thought I could wear them again, but it won't happen. I've switched from wearing a utility uniform to a flight suit.

I figure someone out west could get some use out of them for mulie or speed goat hunting...but anyone is free to have them

They are size medium regular...which means the pants fit somebody w/ a size 32-36 waist and I think about a 34 inseam. The top will fit somebody w/ a medium build...so if you're sporting an excessively large beer gut, they won't work.

Takers get the entire kit and kaboodle. PM me your address and I'll ship them out to you. All I ask is for reimbursement for shipping.

Thanks Ovis...

Thank you very much...

They will not go to waste that is for sure...

Russ... :)

Back