Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

For want of a .22LR today.

Farmerj

Left for work again on Friday. Drove to big spring TX. Deliver in the morning.
6C24A8D3-2EEE-410D-9928-12C568971471.jpeg

We got into the Truckstop tonight and sitting in the yard behind.

If there were 100, there were 200. They were chatty too.

From about 25 yards out to 400 yards.

D6C3D77E-362C-4150-A906-5628A3183960.jpeg

Well, let me play you the song of my people. Lol

Ruger 10/22 backpacker with a magpul stock and a forward mounted Sig Romeo. Fits PERFECTLY in a $10 Ukulele case. Holds 4 spare mags inside the stock, fill with cci standard velocity ammo and plink away. Toaster is for reference and not included...
I've killed more grouse and ground squirrels with this thing than I can count.

61627.jpeg61628.jpeg61629.jpeg

Nice rig btw...curious what state you originated in that you didn't spread axles or pilot?

Ruger 10/22 backpacker with a magpul stock and a forward mounted Sig Romeo. Fits PERFECTLY in a $10 Ukulele case. Holds 4 spare mags inside the stock, fill with cci standard velocity ammo and plink away. Toaster is for reference and not included...

View attachment 238967View attachment 238968View attachment 238969

Nice rig btw...curious what state you originated in that you didn't spread axles or pilot?
Ooooh…

Musshava…😬

I have a take down stainless. I usually don't have to worry about concealment. But this is interesting.

I have a take down stainless. I usually don't have to worry about concealment. But this is interesting.
I'm not too concerned about concealment, I only bought these because of how compact they are.
I throw one in my backpack while dirtbiking or dayhikes, in the saddlebag elk hunting, fits in the seat pocket of my tundra, etc,etc. FYI, I tried mounting optics on the receiver like a traditional 10/22 and the poi was shifting 1-3 inches @ 25yards every time the barrel was installed/removed. Bought a picatinny adapter and moved it to the "scout" position,,problem solved. The Sig Romeo sits just high enough that the Ruger fiber optic front and rear sights are still usable. Great little rifles.

Th

Nice rig btw...curious what state you originated in that you didn't spread axles or pi

Left for work again on Friday. Drove to big spring TX. Deliver in the morning.
View attachment 238961

We got into the Truckstop tonight and sitting in the yard behind.

If there were 100, there were 200. They were chatty too.

From about 25 yards out to 400 yards.

View attachment 238963
They are expensive and not quite as accurate out past 80 yards as a 22lr but I would eventually check out 22 or 25 cal pcp air rifles if you want to continue to hunt half way near other people. They are silent and have plenty of stopping power for anything under 10lbs.

I
Th

They are expensive and not quite as accurate out past 80 yards as a 22lr but I would eventually check out 22 or 25 cal pcp air rifles if you want to continue to hunt half way near other people. They are silent and have plenty of stopping power for anything under 10lbs.
I've looked into those, I have a few dislikes.
I could only find two that weren't made in China, and having to go to a scuba shop or buying a specialized air compressor/pump to refill the tank makes it too much of a novelty item. I found pcp/pump combo rifle that checked my boxes and a quality compressor, but it was the same price as buying TWO suppressed. .22 rifles with optics and about 10k rounds of ammo.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back