PEAX Equipment

Florida Bears

Nightwolf

Well to bad the bunny huggers have a strong hold down here so they won't open a season. they say we don't have very many bears. But i have about 10 to 12 different bears coming in to eat the corn i put down for the deer and hogs.

Attachments

• MDGC0007.JPG
    MDGC0007.JPG
    335.3 KB · Views: 203
  • MDGC0009.JPG
    MDGC0009.JPG
    349.6 KB · Views: 203
Cool pics was wondering were you were, figured you liked korea so much you went back for more LOL

Delw

nice looking bear. thought all you had in fla was seniors and tourists? :p

We can't put a feeder out in east central Fla.,The bears trash it in less than a week.We're overrun with them.

Very cool, pics. If they ever open your season, there should be some old bruins in the mix, making it a pretty cool hunt.

Hope you get a season soon.

This might be an obvious answer, but southern bears don't hibernate right? wouldn't that make for a lot bigger bodied animals on average?

Very nice bear.. I have my sites on one for this years Cali OTC hunt. He is a bruiser like this guy. have seen him in the same area for the last 2 years while deer hunting. This year a bear tag will be in the pack.

The state has been bitchin for years that we don't have huntable populations, yea BS they need to get there fat asses out of the trucks and do some real studies to realize that we have plenty of big bears in Fla. and do have huntable populations in numerous parts of the state. Columbia and Hamilton co. was open for bear years ago but i believe they have stopped that!

how are your food plots comming? any luck with them? any deer pics! thanks for sharing!

BS indeed!!! i went ahead and started a thread on my food plot progress. you can find it in the deer section. So far no bucks just does but i'm happy there is wildlife coming to include a bear!! go figure. But Florida has no bears they should be endangered:mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuckyDraw
Back