Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

First Loads of Meat in 2011!!!!!

thecrittergitter

Well, batteries went dead in camera so the only pics i really have are of the head:) Got a call from a buddy the other day trying to gather help for a late night pack of a Montana Bison! Was pretty cool! Glad it was a cow, holy crap those things are HEAVY! Figured i would share the pics, it probably will be a long azz time before i get to pack another Buff head in my MR. He shot it at 4 pm about a mile from the road, finally finished up at 3 am. Snow was about 3' deep so any packing without snowshoes wasn't even possible.
we were able to do a lot of the work with snowmobile but there were some areas that wasn't an option either. Pretty neat though. The guy that shot it actually waded across the river to shoot it in just his skibbies:) BURR!!!

Attachments

• Bison 1.jpg
    Bison 1.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 414
  • Bison 2.jpg
    Bison 2.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 414
  • Bison 3.jpg
    Bison 3.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 412
Your a nice guy critter, to help your buddy in the middle of the night with his meat.:) impressive pics.

Actually helped a buddy of a buddy:) I didn't know the shooter at all till i got there........would have prolly just watched TV and gone to bed, i needed the excersise:)

My back is hurting just looking at the pictures.

I know a beatle guy in belgrade if he is looking for someone to clean that skull up for him.

I can tell you that head was HEAVY! but paled in comparison to the prior load. Packed a rear quarter with bone in. I'm guessing that one was an easy 130 lbs. Glad i didn't have a long azz ways to go with it:)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back