PEAX Equipment

First Lite Corrugate Guide Pants - Size Medium - Pine Color - Good Condition $80 TYD

Josh Kuntz

First Lite Corrugate Guide Pants - Size Medium - Pine Color - Good Condition $80 TYD

These pants are in good shape, no rips and no abrasions. The size Medium fits about a size 33-36" waist, there is a little elastic, hence the range. I usually wear a 34" waist in most pants and these fit me great in the waist. I have used them for about 1 year and am only selling them because I replaced them with the same First Lite pants in the tall version.
I purchased these in 2015.

Here are the only issues you might want to be aware of.
1. I cut off the suspender loops, so if you wanted to use these with suspenders, you are out of luck.
2. There are a few little dark stains on the right front leg. See photo. These have not washed out. I honestly don't know what caused them.
3. Some of the bright orange First Lite logo stickers are in the process of falling off. This happens with all the First Lite gear that uses the stickers. This does not compromise the function at all. But if the stickers are important to you, you do not want this pair.

The attached pictures are not great and the pants were super wrinkled. I assure you these pants are in great shape and I will gladly give you a full refund if you are not happy with them and you send them back promptly.

Any reasonable offer will be considered. Only continental U.S. please.
IMG_20161004_175814616.jpgIMG_20161004_175835449.jpgIMG_20161004_175916347.jpg

Email with questions. [email protected]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back