Firs Anelope of the year

GETTERDONE

Well here he is been whatching him for awhile . He isnt the biggest but my first antelope with a bow and he had a third horn on one side. My hunt was cut short do to flooding and rain so I Let him have it when he came in.I had eight bucks walk by camp 2 days before season at 60 yds that was awsome .Now it will be five years before I can get another buck tag in Nevada. It was a blast and one of my favorit hunts ever but after 4 days in the desert alone I was ready to be wih some company .:hump:
100_0927.jpg

100_0931.jpg

Very nice, congrats!!!

Any more pics? Never thought I'd say it, but I'm missing the desert. Gotta hate greasewood though... ;)

Wow, first blood of the season. Congrats. A nice pronghorn buck, for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome, I can't wait, my season starts Sept. 10....... can you just buy preference points in Nevada? or do you have too buy the license and all? not sure how that works, been talking about applying there for about 3 years now....
Matt

Nice buck. I think I see a UFO in the second photo. Were you near Area 51? ;)

Congrats! That is a great buck with any weapon. 13 more days for me!

Congrats, antelope hunting with a bow has to be one of my fav hunts.

BTW how do you like the scamp? I've been looking around and may buy one if the right one comes along.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back