Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

FINALLY - Wyoming Antelope

Thanks for the comments, one question though, is it just me or is it REALLY hard to go back to work after you've been hunting a few days? Good luck to everyone on their upcoming hunts.

For myself, it is very hard to work the week or two prior to opening general season and a pain to return... Gotta pay to play though.

Really enjoyed your post last year with your boys. Glad you made it happen again this year. Congrats on some great goats.
-Cade

Congrats on a great trip. Thanks for sharing the photos. Snow during a lope hunt just isn't right, though.

Congrats on a great trip. Thanks for sharing the photos. Snow during a lope hunt just isn't right, though.
In our very limited antelope careers, it's the norm. We have to finish onion harvest first and then go play. The first two years had a fair bit of snow ....... we haven't had any trouble keeping the meat in good shape.

That's good that you decided to get in on the action with your boys. Great post & pics.
From about September on I have a hard time staying focused. Hope you had a good harvest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back