Finally.....called her and shot her!!!!

GFHunter

I have been predator hunting all my life and have dreamed of calling in and killing a bobcat!!

Well I finally did it the day before thanksgiving. Calling for coyotes and this female cat came a creaping in. Dropped here in here tracks at 80 yards with the .204 Ruger with a 32 grain hollow point.

Called it in with my foxpro Jackrabbit in distress sound!!!!

Man was I pumped to say the least:) :) :) .

1121070721.jpg

You should really keep this to yourself, as season hasn't opened up till Dec. 1 and you need a trappers licence

I've told many a people Via PM's about something they posted that they shouldn't.. or Would appear to be illegal. You're reply kind of made me chuckle :D :D

Kudos on Smoking the Puss !!!!! I've yet to get a chance. Congrats !

EERRR, Congrats........I think. We are allowed one a year, I got a big ol'hairy puss two weeks ago. Now I have to wait till next year. Wait...this is sorta like real life. Dang! John

Pretty sure bobcat in AZ is year round and you can take as many as you want. There are a chitload of them all over this state so make your dream come true again this weekend!

I've been calling coyotes (a lot) for about 5 years. I've still not seen a bobcat. I would definitely like to. In July a year and a half ago, I called in a lion, but 'twas not lion season. That was pretty cool though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back