Few pics (5-29-06)

AZ402

Nothing great, there wasn't much moving today.

6btrip2009.jpg

6btrip2013.jpg

Not bad considering.. that the forest was invaded by thousands of flatlanders over the weekend.hump :D

It was so bad in Payson My brother and his kids came down to the valley to get away from all of the people.:D

That's why I waited to go out this evening. You could tell there had been people all over the place. I never saw another person where I was at. I did see where plenty of people has been camped.

Nice pics, AZ. How hot is it down there? My water sitting outside my truck was frozen this morning when I got up. Very enjoyable...:)

Nice pics. Looking forward to seeing some nice elk and deer from your pictures this summer.

Oak said:
Nice pics, AZ. How hot is it down there? My water sitting outside my truck was frozen this morning when I got up. Very enjoyable...:)

Thanks for rubbing that in OAK!... Its only going to be 110 deg. by the end of the week..in PHX:eek: .

Stan, is there something crawling around behind that fawn or is that just a brown limb?

:cool:

Oak, the forecast for Monday near the area I was in, 76/36. There was a little breeze most of the day, so it was nice.

Dan, big O'le brown rock behind the fawn..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back