Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Favorite Movie Lines ?

"No more rhymes, and I mean it!!"
"Anybody... want a peanut?"
Princess Bride kills me every time

"...but I cant wait for you anymore. Because waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought, useless and disappointing."

"...just because we're holding hands doesn't mean we're gonna take long showers together in the wee hours of the morning"....

:cool:

sako, the rv one,s from Christmas Vacation with chey chase and the guy with plastic in his head. Watch it every Christmas.

SNR, sorry bout that man, you were right. If you look at what time it was when I posted I was a bit lost LOL. the first one I put up was "you guys are like whoo hoo and shlt" Thats from Airheads.

pa mt man got the second one right, it is Christmas Vacation.

I am really disapointed Mo didnt get the the third one. "If you vote for me I will make your wildest dreams come true." Thats off Napolean Dynamite!!

"Did ELEANOR tell you that?" " Now thats hitting below the belt." Gone in 60 Seconds

"She touched my peppy Steve" Multiplicity

How about a new one "Boy, can you skin Grizz?"

"stinking badges" must have been plaigarized when used in "Going South" w/ Nicholson, Steenbergen, & Belushi.

Sako,I know it's from a mtn man movie. I think the old man from the waltons say's it. "Boy, can you skin Grizz?" Jerimah Jonhson?

How about ...... " the best part of you ran down your momma's leg." :D

pa mt man said:
Sako,I know it's from a mtn man movie. I think the old man from the waltons say's it. "Boy, can you skin Grizz?" Jerimah Jonhson?

How about ...... " the best part of you ran down your momma's leg." :D
The second one is from "full metal jacket" and the first one is "Jerimiah Johnson"

How about this one for Memorial Day?

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

"Badges? we don't need no stinkin' badges".....Was this line also in Blazing Saddles??? I could be wrong but I thought the hispanics on those funny bikes said that line. Oh well.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back