Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Every Kid's Gram

idnative1948

Wife called me this afternoon at work. "I bought my fishing license today and am taking two of our grandsons fishing in the morning on the river. "Can you make sure all of my stuff is in my vest? Grab one our bait poles because that is what we are going to do. Can you pick some worms tonight? They want to use power bait because their dad said that is the best to use (guy is a douche) on the river." Just thinking there may be more rock throwing and swimming, but she is willing. How good is this?
35 years with this woman on Monday the 15th.

Sounds like quite the catch native, congrats on 35 years. Quite an accomplishment!

Sounds like all is well on the homefront...normally with good keen men heading bush very regularly over here in OZ things can get quite 'difficult' at home on a pretty regular basis...still nothing like living on the edge to make the days interesting..

Hope the grandsons have a ball land a few fish.

Thanks!
She is a peach for putting up with me seeing as how I have done some stupid chit over the course of those years. Going to our shack in OR this weekend to celebrate, and.... she is going to let me make Spam salad sandwiches! She grew up with a younger sis in 4H and Spam was her thing to prepare back in the day. The Mrs can't stand the smell of it now, but is going to LET me make sammiches. Guessing will be a $$$ weekend for me than her, given $120 in fuel to get there and back.Just damn lucky to have her in my life.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back