European mount business name

Bone boy

Looking for some insight on a euro mount business name I'm stuck on "bone made custom mounts by Lessor for lesser" my last name is Lessor, I've read that your name is important in a business name but also a catchy slogan but I feel its a little drawn out looking for some greatly appreciated advise.20200129_163656~2.jpg

I think a catchy name or slogan. Short and sweet. If you are going to do a slogan or catch phrase I try to avoid versions of “cheap” or “reliable”. The first takes away from your skill and product, the latter seems like your trying to hard. @ShadowFast1 had a good one. Lessor Custom mounts, or bone made customs are good. Something that people can remember.

I think a catchy name or slogan. Short and sweet. If you are going to do a slogan or catch phrase I try to avoid versions of “cheap” or “reliable”. The first takes away from your skill and product, the latter seems like your trying to hard. @ShadowFast1 had a good one. Lessor Custom mounts, or bone made customs are good. Something that people can remember.
+1
BB.jpg

Thanks guys for the feed back, started doing them for myself and family but seems to be very popular in the hunting community and at $50 a head makes it a fraction of the cost for a shoulder mount.20200128_154549.jpg

Keep it 3 words or less. Use a secondary descriptive line to describe products and services

Skulls inc. Specializing in custom unique European mounts

It's easier to develop a logo,and make a website domain,the shorter it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justin.webb
Back