Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Euro Sous Vide machine life

I sacrificed my sous vide machine yesterday to the cause. It's an older Anova 1000watt model. I've mostly stopped doing sous vide cooking so if it dies the world won't end just wasn't sure if guys had issues with the chewy bits messing things up.

I did notice that it took forever for the water temp to stabilize after putting the skull in the waterbath. I have an electric pressure washer ready to go for the first cleaning this afternoon.

Tonight I learned that sous vide method is crazy simple and perfect for my current lazy attitude.

Also when you blast a pressure washer into the skull of an elk you will wear said elk brains. Definitely wear rain gear you don't like.
I have two deer heads and pronghorn collecting mold in the garage. How long and at what temperature did you do this?

I have two deer heads and pronghorn collecting mold in the garage. How long and at what temperature did you do this?

Here’s two threads detailing sous vide euro process. One is wllms and the other is mine. I just finished up my friends buck which is the best one I’ve done yet out of three, you can see it in there at the end. I strongly recommend zip ties and or rubber bands around the nose towards the end

As far as op original question, thus far as I’ve done these there really aren’t many wiggly bits floating around in the water. It loosens stuff and melts fat and but the loose stuff doesn’t just start floating every where, I don’t think it’s a huge concern. I’m sure you’ve already noticed this. Mine has no hiccups after three euros.

1607395397896.jpeg

Last edited:
Tonight I learned that sous vide method is crazy simple and perfect for my current lazy attitude.

Also when you blast a pressure washer into the skull of an elk you will wear said elk brains. Definitely wear rain gear you don't like.

And cover your mouth. Learned that the hard way.

There’s a boiling bucket that cost around $100. Uses and electric element. Similar idea.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back