Episode 23 : Greg Gianforte

This guy just keeps on digging...

I'm not sure if he's still digging Randy, or if he is now starting to back fill the grave...??? Either way, I'll be shocked if he wins this fall. Too much "dirt" (pun intended) to deal w/ this late in the game.

Doesn't G know that Trump is the only one who can get away with having "fluid stances"?

Just as troubling as the lies about Sanders & Mineral Counties are his ideas about Habitat Montana. Saying that the state shouldn't own more land means no more acquisitions like Fish Creek or the Marias River WMA. It would even be doubtful that Habitat Montana would even have a future under his administration.

Spread the word, Write letters to the editor, keep talking to your friends, don't let them get away with it.

I'm not sure if he's still digging Randy, or if he is now starting to back fill the grave...??? Either way, I'll be shocked if he wins this fall. Too much "dirt" (pun intended) to deal w/ this late in the game.

Doesn't G know that Trump is the only one who can get away with having "fluid stances"?

given the soundbite-ability of this lawsuit, before this is over he's going to be wishing he chose to sue the Billings fire department.

I really wish bigfin would have tore him a new one during the podcast just imagine the crap that would have spewed out if his mouth if fin started debating him

I'm not much of a Bullock fan, but I'll be voting for him. Gianforte just comes off as a snake to me.

I really wish bigfin would have tore him a new one during the podcast just imagine the crap that would have spewed out if his mouth if fin started debating him

Both candidates were promised this would be a forum where they could tell an audience what they wanted the audience to hear. If it was going to be a "gotcha event," they would be walking into an ambush. I am happy they both agreed.

I am confident that our audience has the intelligence to sort out what was provided by both candidates.

I don't think he could have handled the podcasts any better. He allowed them to be honest on the air to allow us to make our own opinion. Had Fin grilled either of them on an issue you would have heard a completely different podcast in my opinion.

I just had a guy email me a link. He was listening to the Voices of Montana Broadcast today and guess who they had on to clear the air about a stream access incident?

Audio link Gianforte interview begins at 5:15.

Gianforte was asked to clear things up. Well, he didnt technically lie when he stated at 6:42, "At no time did we sue to block access to the river." But he neglected to say they did sue, demanding that FWP "voluntarily extinguish the easement." Which is worse.

After this deceptive discussion, Gianforte says that he has a guest coming to visit him. Guess who? The former Texas Governor, Rick Perry, because he likes Texas government so much and Montana and Texas being sister cities and all. He is also going to be on the show. WTF???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back