Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Episode #2 - Nevada Archery Mule Deer

Great episode, great hunt, nice representation of the bucks we have here in Nevada. Great to see you have some guys out there hunting with you from the forums here. Looking forward to next week.

Wow, I must be a psychic! :eek:It was another great episode and I predict all the others will be also.

Very well done. It's pretty neat seeing places you have set foot in on tv. We have 2 tags in there this year. Hopefully we have as good of a time....

NV Mule deer

Fantastic show Randy, exactly why I love the show so much. Real people putting in the time and effort, and being rewarded with a beautiful buck. Thanks for the show, the website, and your dedication to the "on your own" concept.

I watched it last nite.Made me want to hunt Nevada soon.I really think you do a great job with these shows,and are much more realistic than alot of what you see on other shows.Great hunt.

I'm trying to catch the show now, but my provider doesn't have any audio piped in for TSC??? What the heck?

Bad deal. I have Direct TV, and right now, the stream from Sportsman Channel is completely out of commission. Not a happy morning at OYOA Headquarters. :mad:

Well at least I had company on the lip reading practice. I've got my DVR set up again, it mysteriously got boondoggled (wife I'm sure).

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back