Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Epic Bear Hunt

There is nothing finer than spending time in the outdoors with your kids, except killing a huge bear with your kids. Great job!

Awesome stuff, I can't wait to get out with my son. Hell, I can't wait to get out for a bear, I'm trying to convince my wife I need to fly to MT this weekend.

Make it happen, and I'll meet you there.

Turkey hunting just isn't cutting it, and work needs a break from me.

Congrats, awesome hunt and better yet that you could share it with your boys! I was wondering when we were going to get an "epic" bear post.

Make it happen, and I'll meet you there.

Turkey hunting just isn't cutting it, and work needs a break from me.

If I could I would....part of my reasoning behind trying to organize something next spring. My biggest road block right now is that I don't have any hunting clothes...like none. We had a small house-fire and all my clothing is going to be claimed.

If I could I would....part of my reasoning behind trying to organize something next spring. My biggest road block right now is that I don't have any hunting clothes...like none. We had a small house-fire and all my clothing is going to be claimed.

Sorry to hear it. Hopefully, it works out for next year.

Very cool, Matt, very cool! I hope my first day of bear hunting this year goes as well!

What'd you do with the chipmunk?

Well done CG and crew.

Making the most of your opportunities and getting it done with the kids watching over your back...it can't get any better then that.

Awesome job and to have the boys there as well, not sure a dad/hunter could ask for much more! Congrats and should you have another season like last year, I am going to have a serious case of the jealousitis.... Hopefully you do!

Anyone who can get a bear is an animal in my book, but then you get one with a bow. Outstanding!

Congratulations. I must ask that you consider a psych eval for your carry-it-off-the-mountain-whole decision!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back