Caribou Gear Tarp

Epic Bear Hunt

Thanks everyone for the great comments, the only thing that will ever top this bear hunt, is when my boys are doing the stalking/shooting and I'm doing the watching.....

I'm gonna guess with all the stuff they are getting exposed to this early, they are gonna be far better at this stuff than me!

Thanks so much for sharing such a great story and even more so for taking your boys along with you. Good on you Dad for making memories they will never forget.

Oh and by the way, nice bear too. ;)

Congrats Critter on a great hunt with your kid's. Sounds like all involved had a blast!

SUPER! Congrats to all of the clan! Though not nearly as epic, but I'll always remember a doe pronghorn hunt with my wife and 2yo son. I left them in the truck to make a stalk, when all of the sudden the trucks horn started blarring! My son thought it was funny. I ended up getting a doe and they pulled up the two track close to where she laid and I walked over to the truck. My son got out and was shaking, literally shaking, with excitement saying, "Good job Dad!".

You and they will both remember that hunt for a LONG time. Again congrats.

Nice work Matt...all the way around.

Great to see you getting to spend time outdoors with the kids.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back