Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Elk Vs. Photographer!

They're getting too accustomed to seeing people there in the park. He appeared to be about ready to do some serious sparring the way his aggression was increasing. Hopefully they'll open it to hunting before I get too old to care.

JMHO. Stupidity knows no bounds. Same thing as the kooks that go to Yellowstone and want to get up close with the (wild) animals and then get trampled, gored or chewed.

I need to find one like that while bow hunting. I think even I could've hit that one with archery tackle.

Hahaha...I like that video. I find it interesting when the photographer puts his head down it seems to get the spike to put his head down and lock up. It is behavior I would expect between elk not and elk and man. I wonder what would of happened if the guy put his nose in the air and started to jog??

That guy was just trying to get attention. That whole thing could have been ended at any time and he as well as the spectators chose to do nothing. People these days will do just about anything to have a video of themselves go viral.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back